Thursday, April 19, 2012

TheArtsySister



I've been busy the past few days in my studio...I've been feeling really inspired lately.  I've made some jewelry, finished 3 paintings, and worked on some photos.  I don't know if it is because spring (summer) is rushing in...it feels good though!  I've been looking at some shows here in Jersey to (maybe) participate in this summer.  I went ahead and got my Fed tax ID number and the Jersey one today just in case!  Yay!  I've been working really hard on Etsy...getting involved in teams, posting new listings, and making treasuries.  I would LOVE to actually sell the things I make...one day!  For now, I am perfectly happy with my jewelry on MY body and my paintings hanging in MY studio!  Because selling or not, I would still make it all...

No comments:

Post a Comment